We will access and use the following Personal Information about you:
- Information you provide us directly
It refers to the information that you provide while filling in forms on our website, registering for our services, or contacting us through our site or by other means.
- Information we collect about you
It refers to information that you provide through your visits to our website, including traffic data and location, resources you access, and weblogs.
- Information received from other sources
It refers to information we receive from third parties including your business partners, advertising networks, sub-contractors, and other information providers. We will inform you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we want to use that information.
We may access information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type that you use and operating system. This collection of data is used to assist system administration. If any of this information constitutes Personal Information for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws, we will process it under the Data Protection Laws.
We may also gather information related to your browsing activity and interests through the access of a cookie file. We utilise this Personal Information to help us improve the experience of our website users and to provide more personalised service. The purposes of this Personal Information are:
- Storing Personal Information indicative of your preferences, that allows us to adjust our site according to your interests
- Estimating the size and usage patterns of our visitors
- Recording the Personal Information of any transactions that you make through our website
- Identifying you upon your return visit to our website
- Increasing the speed of your searches on website